How to Improve Your Chin with Genioplasty in Singapore
Are you unhappy with the way your chin looks? Is it too long, or is just simply asymmetrical and you don’t feel confident with its appearance? Then look no more, as there is a way to fix that problem. In Singapore, genioplasty, or chin surgery, is one popular cosmetic procedure that is sure to excite and satisfy people who go through similar issues.
What is genioplasty?According to TES Clinic, genioplasty is a surgical procedure that alters the shape, size and position of the chin. It is mostly a cosmetic surgery, with people mostly undergoing the operation to achieve better looks, and not necessarily to fix a medical problem. Due to this, if it’s for a purely cosmetic purpose your insurance here in Singapore will not cover the procedure.
What results should you expect with a genioplasty?Genioplasty can be done to achieve 4 different kinds of results, namely:
- Advancement – the chin is moved forward
- Pushback – the chin is moved backwards
- Vertical Changes – the chin is made longer or shorter
- Side-to-side – the chin is made more symmetric
What are the different types of genioplasty in Singapore?There are two ways of performing genioplasty in Singapore – through sliding genioplasty or through chin implants.
- Sliding Genioplasty
Services You Can Avail at Women’s Clinic in Singapore
It is no secret that men and women encounter different medical issues regarding their reproductive health, which is why women’s speciality clinics have existed all over Singapore that aim to cater to every woman and ensure that she gets the proper service she deserves. There are a lot of women’s clinics to choose from in Singapore, and not all of them offer the same services. It’s very important as a woman, you must be are aware and informed about the different services a women’s clinic can offer you.
A women’s clinic in Singapore can assist you during your pregnancy.Did you just find out that you’re pregnant? Then a women’s clinic in Singapore can provide you with the needed care to help you in every step in your pregnancy. By having regular prenatal visits, a women’s clinic can help in monitoring your health progress and recognize possible complications during pregnancy. Some of the pregnancy care services offered by a women’s clinic such as PK Women's Specialist Clinic include:
- Antenatal care. Frequent prenatal check-ups will help the mother is going through each stage of the pregnancy. You’ll be offered appointments with an obstetrician who will assess your current health and advise you on the dos and don’ts to ensure that your child is delivered healthy.
- Ultrasound scans. To determine that your baby is safe and healthy inside you, as well as to assess your current situation, an obstetrician will perform ultrasound scans.
- Labour and delivery. A women’s clinic has...